Full Stack Developer (PHP, Amsterdam, 40 uur)
As a junior, medior or senior Full Stack developer you will be working with our experienced team to deliver a well-designed, professionally built and well-tested product. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Developing and maintaining front and back end of our web applications;
- Collaboration with other teams to integrate systems developed by them;
- Integration of API’s and external services (RESTful);
- Writing automated tests and reviewing your peers’ code to help keep our coding standards high;
- Creating intuitive web designs;
- Active participation in the product development and staying up-to-date on technology and industry’s best practices, with an eye on practical use;
- Monitor, analyze, and improve performance and responsiveness of the web application, and specifically the Front End components and infrastructure.
Who will you be working with?
As our Full Stack developer you will be working on an international team, at our IT-department of approximately 30 employees. The team you will be working with consists of 5 colleagues. We’re working in a Scrum environment and we stimulate each other to become better each day by encouraging innovation, sharing knowledge with each other and all of the above within a fun, but respectful environment. We strive to make your role both challenging and rewarding. We invest in training to keep you up to date with new technologies and skills.
Why is Nuts Groep an interesting company to work for?
Our goal is to develop all software that supports our core processes to be built in-house. As a consequence, nearly all software is owned by the company giving us the flexibility to make changes as we see fit. We are continuously working on improving our service-oriented architecture throughout our IT-landscape. To stay up-to-date and keep ahead of the game as an IT-focused company, we make sure to stay well informed and connected by participating and hosting public technical meetups and attending relevant IT conferences.
Wat neem jij mee?
You could be our new Full Stack developer if you are:
- Analytical and inquisitive;
- Able to create making intuitive and user friendly web designs;
- Able to explain your vision to the team and stakeholders;
- Strong in written and verbal English and/or Dutch;
- Experienced in working with Scrum / Kanban methodology;
- Knowledgeable in one or more of the following areas: DDD, containers (Docker), Continuous Delivery, Git,
Because we're a fast growing company we are looking for medior and senior Full Stack developers.
What we offer
Because we're searching for medior and senior PHP developers, your salary depends on your knowledge and experience. Besides that we'll offer you:
- A one year contract which will be extended if your performance is as agreed;
- Complete travel allowance without a maximum;
- 25 holiday days per year with the possibility to buy more;
- 8% holiday bonus;
- Maximum of 5% year bonus;
- 6% pension plan without own contribution;
- Training (in house and external) – workshops, courses, conferences);
- Nice working space in the center of Amsterdam;
- Social events: team building events, parties and Friday beers!
Questions and contactperson
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact Melissa Hagendijk by phone 06-39079657, mail email@example.com or check out her LinkedIn.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.